Wednesday 23 February 2011

hey! last week was very hard day for me.. being in crisis wif my love.. wahh!! nahh..tis is not the first time im playing wif the fire... but the second one! i started my journey to Bundu Tuhan Retreat Center for a seminar... hmm.. everythg seems fine and right.. but everythg change when he suddenly told me that night that he have secret to tell me.. hmmm.. we used to talk on the phone before we go to sleep... sharing what we have been tru the days.. all the joy, hurts and suffering... and ya that was when he tell me that he have secret to tell me but he is afraid that i will b mad. and on that particular time and moment i am mad ordy! :( so he have no choice than to tell me what was it.. he told me that a very generous lady who are rich and kind heart bought for him a laptop!!! yai, and i was soooooo surprised! i dun mad but im hurts.... why m i hurts?? i dont know!! what i know is that my relationship wif him is cracking.. and i mean really cracking!! cant b saved anymore.. but when i reflect back again upon it, its not becoz of the laptop but becoz of the trust and honesty put upon the relationship.. i love him sooo much.. is letting go is the best solution???  

No comments:

Post a Comment