Thursday 17 February 2011

Hey! I'm new!

hai peeps!! im new here and just getting to start my writing....and i mean writing! hahaha.. my english is not that good.. will use bahasa pasar as well... sorry if u are offended by the grammar ya! ;) its just a place to express and share something from me... i may not be active as well, but will try my best to give time to a new hobby i have here.. so, thats it for the beginning... its almost 11pm now,so its time to gayut wif my hubby! gudnyte people!!!


Love;
Gabbiey

4 comments:

  1. nah sama2 la we share dis interest kunun ar..hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..iya ted.. mcm mau menulis bha kunun nie..suma yg dinampak mau jak ditulis... hahaha,tapi ndak pandai susun kata2..aiseh..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!!!thanx tity! b my follower...;p

    ReplyDelete